WELCOME FRIENDS

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here I will be posting information about my creative process, inspiration, tutorials and day-to-day activities that make me who I am. I hope you enjoy it, come back often, follow, and invite your friends as well. Click on the painting to your right to be directed to my website.



Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things are sorting themselves out...

Right. Work space sorted (well...you can see the top of my table- a vast improvement).  Actual organisation has yet to occur.  At least I'm no longer worried about losing one of the children should they wander into my domain.

You may have noticed that I added some pages to my blog.  On the right hand side you will see new pages for tutorials, promotions and my attempt to go green this year.  I think the titles are fairly self-explanatory.  I take comfort in knowing that though my work area may become chaotic, my blog will at least have order.  Small victories, people, small victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment