Sigils are symbols that you design and infuse with your personal energy, or power. They are associated with magic, but aren't religious in nature, and the technique can be practiced by anyone. The idea being that we can use our beliefs as a tool to manifest things in our lives. So if you believe it will work, it will!
I've put together a short video on how to design your sigil, and the steps to using them follow below.
1. Watch my video.
2. Design your sigil.
- Remember to keep it positive. For example, if you are experiencing financial difficulties, write, 'I wish to be financially secure', not 'I wish I didn't have debt.' The Universe doesn't understand negatives, so it would turn the latter statement into 'I wish I had debt'...and you would get more. Understand? No negatives!
- Remember- you may just get what you wish for. Are you sure it is what you really want?
- Begin with something easy.
- Don't make your sigil too complicated. You need to easily remember it...and then easily forget it (I'll explain, don't worry).
- It doesn't have to be fancy, perfect,or even particularly well done.
Once you have your design, you need to charge it with your personal energy. The easiest way to do this is to meditate. Close your eyes and clear your mind (not right now, you won't be able to read the rest of the instructions!). Imagine a bright, glowing, white light pours over you- filling you with energy. Now picture, in your mind's eye, the sigil you designed. Imagine all that light flowing to your sigil. For a moment, picture it glowing, full of Universal energy. Now forget it.
4. Seriously. Forget it.
Forget all about the sigil you just spent half an hour drawing. Seems cruel, I know (aren't you glad I told you not to worry about making it perfect?!). You can burn the paper, or tuck it in a little box or wishing pot somewhere...but just don't think about it.
5. Wait for it...wait for it....YES!
What is supposed to happen through this process is that, by removing letters and switching them about into an unfamiliar shape, you've designed a symbol that your sub-conscious mind recognises, but your conscious mind cannot read. Since your subconscious mind is always working (the lights are always on- you're just not always home), you will be constantly putting your desires out into the Universe without even being aware of it. It changes the energy you put out, and eventually you will manifest your desires.
So what are you waiting for?!! Manifest something wonderful in your life!
p.s. Be sure to share your story if you try it!!