WELCOME FRIENDS

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here I will be posting information about my creative process, inspiration, tutorials and day-to-day activities that make me who I am. I hope you enjoy it, come back often, follow, and invite your friends as well. Click on the painting to your right to be directed to my website.



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Once upon an enchanted evening, fireflies danced, and fairies made wishes come true..."

As we frolicked under the trees at the end of our garden, my children and I were inspired to create Faerie doors to welcome the wee folk into our lives.  My son even went as far as climbing the tree to put some doors up high for those faeries that may be too scared to live on the ground.  We ended up with over a dozen faerie doors and pathways to join them, stairs and fire pits.  We hung some flower lanterns to light their way...now to wait for our visitors.


2 comments:

  1. Nina!

    I love this story and so glad to find your Blog. You are so talented and make me smile!
    Hugs,
    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these fairy doors, they are so charming :)

    ReplyDelete