WELCOME FRIENDS

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here I will be posting information about my creative process, inspiration, tutorials and day-to-day activities that make me who I am. I hope you enjoy it, come back often, follow, and invite your friends as well. Click on the painting to your right to be directed to my website.



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY.

That's life. Busy.  I've had the opportunity to complete some lovely paintings for people in the past month and have been grateful for the opportunity to share in their energy.  I will post pictures soon, though I will admit there were a couple I forgot to photograph before sending away....*sigh.

I am also a busy gal compiling a book of my intuitive work over the past two years.  It will be primarily images as well as some information on symbols I frequently am given and what they mean.  NO PPERSONAL INFORMATION will be revealed about the individual paintings.  That goes against my desire to respect people's privacy. General information only will be discussed.  More details to follow soon...

I am also working on a book that focuses on art swaps.  This book will be mostly written rather than pictorial, and will address issues such as etiquette and cost considerations. I am hoping to have both books ready by the end of November, so check back and add them to your Christmas list!!

My primary problem is that I am not working out of my studio at the moment, but rather at the dining room table. My work space has been over run by kittens, who hopefully will all have homes by this weekend so I can get on with my life!!!!

Also please note, I will be holding another draw in November for a giclee print of my painting 'Release'.  All 'followers' of my blog will be entered in the draw. The print is archival quality and on watercolour paper, signed and ready to frame.

More posts to follow soon...well, as soon as I have a workspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment